Lower Back Pain Treatment in Bangalore
Pain in the lower back area of the spine known as lower back pain. Nowadays Back pain is more common in the adults and affects mainly due to improper lifestyles and poor sitting postures. Additionally, the basic causes of the pain in the lower area of the spine is usually complicated and satisfactory back pain treatment is the answer to cure the pain and bring back to natural condition. At Divisha Arthritis and Medical Center we will provide successful treatment for inflammatory lower back pain, seek expert advice.
Lower Back Pain Causes
Lower Back Pain is a universal Individual experience, here are some causes of lower back pain.
- Back pain in the morning after prolonged rest which gets better with exercises – called inflammatory back pain – best seen only by a rheumatologist
- After an injury from sports
- Heavy lifting
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Twisting the spine during lifting
- Improper sitting postures
- Disc degeneration
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction – non inflammatory
- Sedentary jobs for over long period
- due to infections
- Due to Accident
- Lumbar herniated disc
- Narrowing of spinal canal
- Dull Pain or aching pain.
- Pain that travels to the buttocks, legs, and feet.
- Pain after prolonged sitting
- Pain when changing positions.
- Pain after waking up and moving around.
- Fever and chills
- Stiffness or numbness after prolong inactivity
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sudden loss of weight
- Shooting pains